Saturday, June 4, 2011

Just Another Saturday...

Don't be fooled, I was hard at work right before we took this picture! Warwick held its Bridal Event today and Charlotte's Tea Room donated tea sands and sweets for a mock reception at Lewis Park. The weather was perfect, aside from doilie blowing wind. This dress I'm wearing, well besides completely restoring my faith that there really is genuine kindness out there, was the perfect thing to wear for the event (even if I was working it, well I was  WORKING it). This stunning Battenburg Lace dress was a gift from a customer of ours. She knows I have a love for vintage fashion and she knew it would fit me perfectly. It also came with a matching jacket and...a parasol!!! Well, the Summer's just begun, so you'll be seeing the full outfit again I'm sure. 
Oh, and this head piece I'm wearing is my new favorite thing. I didn't wear the whole event, but I have been wearing it all week, even though I got it to wear (only) to the pool. My hair has been insane lately while I'm growing out for the wedding and my bangs are so long! I'm not really used to having long hair, so I've been slipping this baby on my head and tucking all my hair into it. I've been inclined to wear this turban with my big black sunglasses and red lipstick...NBD, just hanging out! 

2 comments:

  1. Very Little Edie - back in the day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. By "back in the day" do you mean when she had hair and eyebrows and handsome gentlemen suitors? Just don't let me feed the raccoons!!!

    ReplyDelete