Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Polka Dots and Tea Pots

It's sad to say I'm sick of Winter when it's just begun. But mostly I'm getting sick of wearing black, and wearing layers, and clunky boots. Since I'll have to deal with this for at least a couple of more months, I try to liven it up as best I can. 
Red and white polka dots and tea pots! It's no secret that red with white polka dots is my favorite color. I do love this tweed jumper, but nothing compliments as well as this  collared shirt, necklace, and apron...
This necklace is from Top Shop. Of course only an English company would make a necklace with a teapot, a cupcake, and a heart! And only a girl that works at a Tea Shop could wear it so proudly. This teapot-polka dot combo of course is carried onto my apron...
This is a new apron I got at Home Goods. I had to modify it a bit (it was a whole apron, but way too big). But when I saw it at the store...
I couldn't leave this lady behind. She's adorable. This is one of my favorite winter outfits.  I only have a couple of favorite winter outfits, but looking at the forecast...I better come up with some more!  


No comments:

Post a Comment