Saturday, January 29, 2011

Winter Sailor

Who says it has to be Summer to rock the sailor look?  I bought this dress with Summer in mind, but if you know me you know I can't let a new dress hang in my closet for too long. There's something I LOVE about red and black and white. 

Another great necklace from TopShop to complete my Sailor look...
No, it's not Ed Hardy. I just love swallow birds. I completed this look with a favorite apron...
Swiss Dots! This beauty was dropped off at the tea shop by a very thoughtful lady, her grandmother made it! And she knew we would LOVE it, and of course we do! 
This lace border is amazing. I'm sure this isn't the last you'll be seeing of this apron, like I said, it's in my top 10. Not because it's beautiful and goes with everything, but it reminds me of the kindness of strangers...and that's nice. 

No comments:

Post a Comment