Monday, January 10, 2011

My Day Off

 I have this vintage maids dress my lovely sister gave to me for my birthday. Although I think  she meant as a joke, the joke is that it has become the LBD of my wardrobe. My GMD (grey, or great, maids dress). It is so cute and comfortable, I wear it all the time. 
look at this lace collar! And of course it has a matching apron and a matching headpiece (which is maybe a bit too much!) Much like you're ready to party in your LBD, I in my GMD am ready to do some serious errands. Banking, grocery shopping, laundry...no problem! I even was inspired to polish the silver I've been finding around the house. I've been collecting odd pieces of silver to maybe sell, but it's
all so pretty I think I'll keep it. 
And when you can find great uses for such odd pieces of silver...


If only all household chores were this rewarding!!!

1 comment: