Thursday, February 24, 2011

Life is but a Stage

It's hard to find a full apron that doesn't make me look like Lassie's mom, or a lunch lady, or a total frumparella. But this is one of my faves:
Aw, look it me, hard at work! This vintage find was a gift from my friends the Mahalicks. Since I am marrying a Rock Star, they thought it was appropriate for me. Although all I want to do is wear my spring dresses, I'm always scrambling this time of year to hurry up and wear all my sweater dresses, tweed, and woolies. This apron is a great compliment to my green sweater dress and jeggings. (I haven't worn "real" jeans in over a year, so all you jegging haters, don't knock it till you try it!) Here's a close up of my apron...
Music notes! The juggler is my personal favorite. Amanda's fond of Romeo and Juliet. But, they're all pretty special! 

No comments:

Post a Comment